- About Us
Lendsqr provides a software platform for small and individual lenders to originate loans, score credits using credit bureau services or machine learning algorithms, collect and recover loans, and provide reports and analytics.
We are an independent contractor for all purposes, providing this website and our services on an independent service provider basis. We do not have control or assume the liability or legality for the products or services that are paid for with our service. We do not guarantee any user’s identity and cannot ensure that a borrower will repay his/her loans and obligations.
- Acceptable Use Policy
You are independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws related to your use of our website and services. However, by accessing or using Lendsqr, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions contained below:
1. Restricted Activities
You may not use Lendsqr in connection with any product, service, transaction or activity that:
- violates any law or government regulation, or promotes or facilitates such by third parties;
- violates any rule or regulation of Visa, MasterCard, Verve or any other electronic funds transfer network (each, a “Card Network”);
- is fraudulent, deceptive, unfair or predatory;
- causes or threatens reputational damage to us or any Card Network;
- involves any of the business categories listed in (2) below; or
- results in or creates a significant risk of chargebacks, penalties, damages or other harm or liability.
2. Certain Business Categories
You may not use Lendsqr:
- in connection with any product, service, transaction or activity that falls within the Prohibition List of the Nigerian Customs Administration of the Federal Republic of Nigeria;
- for the sale and/or purchase of:
- banned narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk a consumer's safety;
- blood, bodily fluids or body parts;
- burglary tools;
- counterfeit items;
- illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia;
- fireworks, destructive devices and explosives;
- identity documents, government documents, personal financial records or personal information (in any form, including mailing lists);
- lottery tickets, sweepstakes entries or slot machines without the required license;
- offensive material or hate speech or items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime;
- police badges or uniforms;
- recalled items;
- prohibited services;
- unlicensed financial services, stocks or other securities;
- stolen property;
- items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction;
- currency without BDC license, certain cryptocurrency operators;
- obscene material or pornography;
- certain sexually oriented materials or services;
- certain firearms, firearm parts or accessories, ammunition, weapons or knives; or
- any product or service that is illegal or marketed or sold in such a way as to create liability to Lendsqr.
- as it relates to transactions that:
- show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law;
- support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other 'get rich quick' schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs;
- are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card;
- pertain to ammunitions and arms; and
- involve gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) and sweepstakes unless the operator has obtained prior approval from Lendsqr and the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.
3. Actions by Lendsqr
If, in our sole discretion, we believe that you may have engaged in any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy, we may (with or without notice to you) take such actions as we deem appropriate to mitigate risk to Lendsqr and any impacted third parties and to ensure compliance with this Acceptable Use Policy. Such actions may include, without limitation:
- blocking the settlement or completion of one or more payments;
- suspending, restricting or terminating your access to and use of the Lendsqr’s Services;
- terminating our business relationship with you, including termination without liability to Lendsqr of any payment service agreement between you and Lendsqr;
- taking legal action against you;
- contacting and disclosing information related to such violations to (i) persons who have sold/purchased goods or services from you, (ii) any banks or Card Networks involved with your business or transactions, (iii) law enforcement or regulatory agencies, and (iv) other third parties that may have been impacted by such violations; or
- rassessing against you any fees, penalties, assessments or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that we may incur as a result of such violations, which you agree to pay promptly upon notice.
- Age Restriction
- Disputes & Reversal
If you believe that an unauthorized or otherwise problematic transaction has taken place, you agree to notify us immediately, to enable us act to help prevent financial loss.
All claims against us related to payments should be made within 45 (forty-five) days after the date of such payment. It will be taken that you waive all claims against us, to the fullest extent of the law after the said period of time.
If you enter into a transaction with a third party and have a dispute over the goods or services you purchased, we have no liability for such goods or services. Our only involvement with regard to such transaction is as a payment gateway.
We may intervene in disputes between users and lenders concerning payments but have no obligation to do so. Your transaction ID and/or transaction details will be required to resolve all disputes.
WE TRY TO KEEP LENDSQR AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES, BUG-FREE AND SAFE, HOWEVER, YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
OUR WEBSITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND/OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS). WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, LENDSQR MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT OUR WEBSITE AND SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT OUR WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR WEBSITE OR FROM LENDSQR, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR OTHER AFFILIATED COMPANIES, OR ITS OR THEIR SUPPLIERS (OR THE RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS OF ANY SUCH ENTITIES) (COLLECTIVELY, 'LENDSQR PARTIES') SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
- Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL ANY OF THE LENDSQR PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR (A) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR (B) ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNT OF THE TRANSACTION OR TWENTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US$20,000.00) DOLLARS, WHICHEVER IS LESSER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH LENDSQR’S WEBSITE OR SERVICES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF LENDSQR’S WEBSITES OR SERVICES), WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for certain damages. Accordingly, some of the above disclaimers and limitations of liability may not apply to you. To the extent that any Lendsqr Party may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of the Lendsqr’s Party's liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
- Updates, Modifications & Amendments
- Governing Law
- Legal Disputes